Submitting a Course
for Internet Publication
Thank you for your interest in developing a continuing education course for MedWay. We strive to maintain the most current information relevant to today's practice and are constantly searching for new and interesting courses on a variety of subjects. In order to offer quality and accuracy to our clients, we require the following:
- Each faculty member/ course developer must have a minimum of two of the following qualifications:
- A bachelors, masters, or higher degree from an accredited educational institution in an area related to the subject matter of the course.
- A license, registration, or certificate in an area related to the subject matter of the course. It shall be current, valid, and free from restrictions due to disciplinary actions by a board or other regulatory agency.
- Training, certification, or experience teaching or writing material related to the subject matter.
- A minimum of two years of verifiable experience in an area directly related to the subject matter.
- A curriculum vitae or resume MUST be on file for all submitting authors.
- All courses must be copyright free and MedWay must have exclusive rights to the Internet publishing of the course.
- Courses must equate to a minimum of one contact hour of course material, but may be up to 2 hours in length. One contact hour is equivalent to 50 minutes of course material, including posttest. A word count of 3000, excluding outline and bibliography, may be used as an approximation.
- Course development must be according to MedWay guidelines. These guidelines may be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Payment for courses is negotiable based upon relevant experience and quality of course content. Payment is issued upon final acceptance of the course for publication. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please contact us with any questions or comments at email@example.com.