- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet in general. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE NOTICE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING OR MAINTAINING THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND/OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES WHICH ARE LINKED TO THIS SITE. Nor shall SSB, INC or any of its officers, employees, agents, contractors, or affiliates be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. SSB, INC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN WITHOUT NOTICE.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- SSB, INC attempts to ensure that the Content on this Website is complete and current. SSB, INC does not guarantee that the information contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to course price or to product description or availability. SSB, INC. reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to you.
- SSB, INC reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice. You agree that SSB, INC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the service and any necessary software used in connection with the service (to include software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree copyright laws protect the content presented to you through the MedWay site. Except as expressly authorized by SSB, INC, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the service or the software, in whole or in part.
- SSB, INC grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the service. You agree not to access the service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SSB, INC for use in accessing the service.